Quality Assurance Engineer - PanOS Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Responsible for testing Palo Alto Networks' next-generation firewall. Develops test plans and test cases, tools and infrastructure to improve quality and efficiency of testing. Works closely with the Software Engineering team during product development. Reproduces issues found after software release. Duties also may include: Developing and maintaining complex test bed environments. Management of software build process. Performance and scale testing.
- 4+ years of experience in a QA position
- Experience testing network security products, preferably with firewalls and intrusion prevention products.
- Strong L3 network testing experience with knowledge of most common switching and routing protocols.
- Broad knowledge of L4-L7 testing required
- Application knowledge in the L4-L7 space is preferred
- Knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocol test methods
- Experience with typical test tools, such as Spirent's SmartBits and Avalanche.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with software build best practices
- Experience with acquisition and set up of third party networking equipment
- Experience with Windows and Linux system set up and administration.
- BS or advanced degree in computer engineering or related technical field.
Palo Alto Networksâ"¢ is a revolutionary and dynamic startup creating next generation firewalls backed by Top-tier investors such as Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners and Globespan Capital partners. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual who wants to contribute and make a difference, this job is for you!
We are the leader in next-generation firewalls, enabling unprecedented visibility and granular policy control of applications and content â€" by user, not just IP address â€" at up to 20Gbps with no performance degradation. Based on patent-pending App-IDâ"¢ technology, Palo Alto Networks firewalls accurately identify and control applications â€" regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactic or SSL encryption â€" and scan content to stop threats and prevent data leakage. Enterprises can for the first time embrace Web 2.0 and maintain complete visibility and control, while significantly reducing total cost of ownership through device consolidation. For more information, please visit www.paloaltonetworks.com.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED