Quality Assurance Engineer - PanOS Palo Alto Networks
Responsible for testing Palo Alto Networks' next-generation firewall. Develops test plans and test cases, tools and infrastructure to improve quality and efficiency of testing. Works closely with the Software Engineering team during product development. Reproduces issues found after software release. Duties also may include: Developing and maintaining complex test bed environments. Management of software build process. Performance and scale testing.
- 4+ years experience in a QA position
- Experience testing network security products, preferably with firewalls and intrusion prevention products.
- Strong L3 network testing experience with knowledge of most common switching and routing protocols.
- Knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocol test methods.
- Experience with typical test tools, such as Spirent's SmartBits and Avalanche.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with software build best practices
- Experience with acquisition and set up of third party networking equipment
- Experience with Windows and Linux system set up and administration.
- BS or MS in computer engineering or related technical field.
||Santa Clara, CA |