Quality Assurance Engineer Catbird Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Position Description:
The QA Engineer will be responsible for providing a quality product through comprehensive testing and product documentation. Your specific duties will include creating system test plans for product releases, creation of test scripts, conducting testing, creating test data, logging defects, and signing off on product quality. You will work closely with the development organization and our CTO to understand the product functionality in order help expand our product certification and test automation processes. You will leverage the latest in VMware & XenServer technology integrated with Catbirds own vSecurity technology to build and maintain a state-of-the-art test lab environment.
The ideal candidate will broad knowledge of networking and UNIX/Linux and hands-on experience with QA processes and tools to automate the process.
The candidate can expect to:
- Build and maintain a QA Lab environment based on VMware and XenServer technology
- Write test suites from development product requirements document
- Develop automated tests based on written test cases
- Design and implement automated test cases with QA test tools
- Manage QA testing plans by tracking key QA milestones and deliverables
- Collaborate with the Product Management and Development staff to derive test design and specifications
- Prepare detailed test reports.
Skills and Core Requirements
- 3+ years experience in Test design & execution, performance
- Networking experience required (Router/ Switch configuration)
- Experience in writing test plans, writing test cases, performing tests
- Familiarity with network security experience, i.e. Snort and Nessus
- Familiarity with automated testing tools
- Familiarity with VMware and related lab tools
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Programming experience a plus
- Local candidates only, please.
||Scotts Valley, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED