Quality Assurance Engineer Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Quality Assurance Engineer
USA, St. Paul,380 St. Peter Street
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Quality Assurance Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Saint Paul, MN
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the software test efforts of Infor's HCM application. Experience with all phases of the SDLC, change control procedures, and with lead responsibilities is required and non-negotiable. The QA will be partnering with other staff for designing and executing the various testing efforts.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: This position is responsible for the software test efforts of Infor's HCM application. Experience with all phases of the SDLC, change control procedures, and with lead responsibilities is required and non-negotiable. The QA will be partnering with other staff for designing and executing the various testing efforts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: * 4 yr. degree in Computer related field or Business Administration.
* 3-5 yrs of hands-on QA with demonstrated experience in creating an integrated master test plan, designing detailed manual test cases, and implementing and working the test plan.
* Knowledge of Automation tool. (We use Eggplant)
* Experience with Oracle & SQL Server
* Ability to multi-task.
* Understanding of database concepts and who is familiar with writing and troubleshooting database setup scripts.
* Understanding of SDLC process
* Understanding of Change Control Procedures
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work independent or within a team in high stress environment
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Experience with writing / troubleshooting automated data setup scripts
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED