Quality Assurance Tester Astadia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Area of Interest: Information Technology
Position Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Remote Employees-Client Site
City: Los Angeles
State / Province: California
Requirements: See below
The qualified candidate for this position will manual test weekly releases of our client?s website. The candidate will test widget layout, painting, and link validation and other test objectives as needed.
- Provide manual testing to validate release requirements as documented in the release tickets.
- Create defect tickets in Jira
- Respond and investigate user tickets.
- Meet stringent testing deadlines
- Conduct browser compatibility testing
- Set up test widgets in a QA environment
Primary Technical Qualifications
- Experience with web testing
- Hands on Windows XP / Windows 7 Operating System experience
- Experience with wire frames and web terminology
- Experience with defect management tool (preferably Jira)
- At least 1-2+ years of technical experience with Quality Assurance testing
- Desktop Productivity skills
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Independent worker/ self starter
- Process and detail oriented
- Must be able to translate technical issues to a business level understanding
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- On-site Support at client campus location in Los Angeles CA.
||Los Angeles, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED