Quality Audit Driver Tesla Motors
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto, California-based, Tesla Motors uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to create a new generation of highway capable electric vehicles. We utilize an innovative distribution model based on Company-owned sales and service centers. This approach allows us to maintain the highest levels of customer experience and benefit from short customer feedback loops to ensure our customer needs are fulfilled. We believe our operational infrastructure provides us with a competitive advantage compared to traditional automobile
Quality Audit Driver (Fremont, CA) â€" Contract
This position will be responsible for testing of production vehicles after build to assure excellent quality and reliability before the car is released to sales & service team for delivery.
The successful candidate for this position must be experienced with quality evaluation of automobiles and must hold a valid driver's license with a clean driving record. This position will be responsible for:
- Execution of prescribed driving test on test track to fully exercise vehicle functions. Test includes high accelerations, steering & cornering, brake performance, squeak & rattle roads, hill climb and park brake hold, etc.
- Testing of vehicle charge capability.
- Exercise all vehicles functions to assure proper operation.
- Clearly document results of test and in particular all defects or unusual conditions noted for the vehicle on test log.
- Enter vehicle defects identified into database to track issues.
- Review defects identified with manufacturing teams to develop plans to repair vehicle as needed.
- Upload vehicle logs to database for FW team review for any unusual conditions.
- Valid CA driver's license with solid driving skills and clean driver's record for past 3 years.
- High school diploma
o AA Degree or tech certificate is preferred
- Minimum 2 years Experience working in automotive industry with vehicle quality observation skills.
- Ability to follow specific drive test and inspection procedures to assure complete coverage of items to be tested.
- Strong attention to detail to identify subtle cosmetic, squeak & rattle, and functional defects.
- Familiarity working with Microsoft Office products and with computers in general.
- Some experience in data entry to document issues identified.
- Solid verbal communication skills to convey problems identified to production teams.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
||Fremont, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED