Quality Engineer, Business Process Frameworks Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
We are currently recruiting for an excellent Quality Engineer, Business Process Frameworks!Â This position requires a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on technical QA testing experience. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents. This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for one of Workday major components. The position requires the candidates to have more than 5 years QA experience in Enterprise Applications and be able to utilize their knowledge and creativity to improve efficiency in our processes.
- Develop test plans and testware for capabilities of our product suite.
- Interact effectively with Product Management and Development.
- Execute testware during formal test periods for every Workday Update.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Plan and coordinate testing efforts with other teams for product features with cross functional dependencies
- Keep application security at the forefront of the testing scope definition
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios.
- Automate and maintain acceptance and regression test scenarios.
- Provide regular status against your test plans.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas of Enterprise Applications is required:
- Testing Business Processes (Workflow), Scheduling and Messaging
- Application Security and User Policies
- Working experience with Java or other OO language
- Test Automation experience using one of the industry standard tools (QTP, Silk, Selenium) is required.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Agile experience and understanding the QA role within the model.
- Be process and detail oriented while capable of managing different project priorities.
- Technically strong yet functionally inclined and understand the technical without forgetting the user perspective.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of the architecture and design of object oriented applications.
- A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on technical quality assurance experience.
- Prioritizes and manages work load appropriately based on criticality of task
- Ability to analyze and properly validate defects while providing the root cause analysis
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.Â
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services