Quality Engineer, Education & Government Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This position requires a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on functional QA testing experience. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents.Â This individual will be expected to manually test and also convert the functional tests into an automated system. This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for our Workday Enterprise Business Services offerings and, therefore, should be well versed in the QA of Enterprise Applications.
- Assist in determining our test methodology and test data/setup.
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios for above mentioned products.
- Able to navigate through automation system with expectations to not only run but also create, update, and maintain automation for functional tests.
- Provide regular status against your test plans.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Execute testware during formal test periods for every Workday update.
- Develop test plans and testware for capabilities of our financial products.
- Strong functional knowledge in Financial Management Services as it relates to applications in the Education and Government domain areas, preferably in one or more of the following products: Grants Management (Pre or Post Award), Budgets and Planning, or Endowment Accounting.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Experience in quality assurance.
- A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing company, working on a brand new product.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services