Quality Engineer (Education & Government/Workforce Planning) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for a self-motivated professional with dynamic QA testing experience including both functional and automation testing. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents.
This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for the core HCM function of our Workday Enterprise Business Services offerings and, therefore, should be well versed in the QA of Enterprise Applications.
- Strong functional knowledge in Human Capital Management applications, preferably in core HCM functionality including: Workforce Planning, Education&Government.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Assist in determining our test methodology and test data setup.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Execute testware during formal test periods for every Workday Update.
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience.
- A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Develop test plans and testware for capabilities of our HCM products.
- Test Automation experience.
- Interact effectively with all stakeholders, including peers, Product
Management and Development.
- Provide regular status against your and team's test plans.
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios for above mentioned products.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and rapidly changing company, working on a brand new product.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services