Quality Engineer, UI Tools Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.Â
This position requires a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on technical QA testing experience. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents. This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for one of Workday major components. The position requires the candidates to have more than 5 years QA experience in Enterprise Applications and be able to utilize their knowledge and creativity to improve efficiency in our processes.
- Develop test plans and testware for capabilities of our product suite.
- Interact effectively with Product Management and Development. Participate in sprint planning and daily scrum standups.
- Execute testware during formal test periods for every Workday Update.
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios.
- Automate acceptance and regression test scenarios. Monitor and maintain daily automation runs.
- Provide regular status against your test plans.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company.
- Able to thrive in an agile development environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Proven testing experience of User Interface elements on different platforms and browsers
- Experience testing multiple browser and OS environments using VMs such as VMWare
- Testing experience of Abode Flex and HTML5 UI client technologies
- Knowledge of HTTP traffic monitors such as Charles proxy or Fiddler is preferred
- Experience with Java or other OO language is very advantageous
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Some experience in Selenium automation. Experience with Selenium grid is highly advantageous.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of the architecture and design of object oriented applications.
- Experience with performance and load testing is highly advantageous.
- A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on technical quality assurance experience.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.Â
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services