Quality Specialist Construction Software Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Quality Specialist will perform audits of the Market Reporting, Formatting, and Reprography groups to ensure the
efficiency of all processes. Additionally, verify the quality of reporting and recommend improvements to ensure that
greater quality is met, and train team members on the implementation of new processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
? Perform QCs of projects that are completed through iSqFt Auxiliary Resources to ensure that quality is upheld
according to iSqFt operating standards.
? Perform internal studies to assess efficiency of current processes
? Identify areas for quality improvement and further efficiency and train internal and external team members on the
implementation of these new processes.
? Prepare clear, explanatory documentation to educate internal and external team members regarding new and existing
? Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
? Ensure compliance with all time and quality standards relating to iSqFt Auxiliary Resources.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, and Microsoft Word
2. Strong Math and Analytical Skills
3. Ability to multi-task and be organized, as role will require work on multiple projects across multiple markets,
encountering many nuances
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Close attention to detail
6. Ability to perform all functions in the iPath Foundational Positions (BCC, Bid Clerk, Reporter 1) or equivalent QA
7. Ability to effectively adapt to new processes, as projects will include Reprography and Formatting as well as Market
8. Understands construction bid process and terms used
9. Ability to work independently as well as with a team
10. Creative thinking regarding process improvements
11. Ability to effectively train team members on new processes
12. Willingness to continually embrace professional development
Experience and Educational Requirements:
1. High School Diploma or GED required
2. Construction News Reporting experience or Construction industry background preferred
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
? Sits at desk for prolonged periods of time
? Ability to work with computer tools and applications
||4500 Lake Forest Drive |
Cincinnati, OH 45242
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED