Quantitative Analyst Mindjet
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Are you a "quant jock" who is passionate about the startup culture in San Francisco? We want to meet you!
The Quantitative Analyst plays a key role in one of the most strategic areas of the company. You must be passionate about using data to answer complex questions. You will work cross-functionally to define meaningful success metrics for the company, use statistical analysis and data mining techniques to better understand user behaviors, influence product features and marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conduct proactive in-depth analysis and modeling to uncover hidden opportunities; communicate insights to field marketing, operations, web engineering, and management teams.
- Build and maintain complex statistical models that learn from and scale to users.
- Collaborate with web engineering and operations on design and implementation of data infrastruture to support analytics needs.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to build and own "One View of the Truth" for marketing organization: unique vistors, trials, qualified leads, engaged users, etc.
- Work with business teams on requirements and goals for ad-hoc reporting.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Preferred: MS or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering, or another quantitative discipline; 2+ years of experience in a startup ideal but not required
- Considered: Strong quantative aptitude as demonstrated by 3+ years of work experience (e.g. investment banking, management consulting, market research)
- Proven ability to deal and thrive with multiple imperfect, mixed, varied, and inconsistent data sources; expert knowledge in one or more of the following languages/tools to wrangle and understand data: Python, SQL, Hive, R, Matlab, Spotfire, Tableau.
- Experience in one or more of the following techniques: regression, SVM, boosting/ensemble methods, HMM, graph theories, clustering techniques, etc.
Mindjet helps you work smarter, faster, and better. Our powerful apps help you brainstorm, plan, and manage any project, anytime, anywhere. And 82 of the global Fortune 100 companies depend on Mindjet to get work done.
With Mindjet, brainstorming is no longer an avalanche of disconnected thoughts. Map ideas to clearly outline options, then synthesize plans and share them on the web, your mobile device, or computer. Mindjet?s interactive environment uses a visual framework to keep teams on point, on task, on time.
Mindjet. Work Inspired.
||Koshland Building |
1160 Battery Street, Fourth Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED