Receptionist/Administrator Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Receptionist is a highly visible role that serves as the first point of contact for all guests visiting Guidewire's HQ. The position requires poise, tact and diplomacy while greeting customers and allowing only properly escorted visitors on the premises. The Receptionist also requires continual attention to detail while answering phones, responding to inquiries from a diverse population, composing accurate messages and scheduling of appointments.
In addition the Receptionist will have administrative support duties including filing, coping, scanning and projects that will use demonstrated MS Office skills. The position will have regular access to company information, requiring professional discretion and confidentiality at all times. Guidewire is an exciting, fast-paced work environment that requires the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Provide administrative support to direct manager and other colleagues as needed
- Oversee general appearance of office, pantry, and public areas
- Book conference rooms, order catering, meeting set-up and breakdown, assist in preparation of meeting materials, sending invites and tracking attendees
- Act as a conference room manager to ensure each Corporate Services conference rooms are tidy, kept organized and well stocked before and after all meetings
- Make copies, collate, bind and staple, and file documents and reports as needed
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries, maintaining a visitor log
- Maintain and distribute security access badges for visiting employees
- Sort and distribute mail & deliveries
- Manage all Corporate Services catering requests; log and track cost
- Assist with various projects managed by the Corporate Services team such as event planning or Company All-Hands meetings
Minimum 2 yrs. as a receptionist or office assistant in a fast paced environment
High level of professionalism and confidence; ability to make decisions in line with department goals & objectives
Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work with a high sense of urgency within established timelines, exercising consistent follow-through/follow-up when necessary
Strong computer skills in MS Office/Windows including Outlook, Excel, Word
Meticulous eye for detail, accuracy, and high standards of presentation
Ability to multi-task and operate in an environment of frequently changing priorities and managing the demands of a quickly growing workforce
Quick thinker/learner with â€œbusiness ownerâ€ mentality who will handle assignments, tasks, and projects with intrepid initiative and ingenuity
Ability to maintain discretion and strict confidentiality
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Positive attitude with â€œinternalâ€ customer focus and professional demeanor
Comfortable using and learning new technology; ability to use chat program
Occasionally required to move boxes/stock weighing up to 20lbs
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services