Receptionist and Administrative Assistant Impinj
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant
Apply To This Job
Return To List
Provide efficient and professional reception and administrative support and outstanding customer service. Assist with the day-to-day operation of Impinj's physical facilities and related needs. Support Human Resources and assist with special projects throughout the company. This position reports to our Facilities Coordinator and is on the Human Resources and Facilities team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Open and close office daily. Greet visitors and answer multi-line phone.
- Manage office supply and kitchen inventory.
- Assist with meeting and event planning and coordination.
- Perform light housekeeping of common areas, including kitchen, conference rooms, and lobby.
- Manage corporate apartment reservations.
- Make HR and Facilities purchases and reconcile credit card expenses.
- Coordinate with building property management to provide security, maintenance, janitorial, and other building operations and services.
- Maintain relationships with key vendors.
- Coordinate card key and building access requests.
- Act as backup to Facilities Coordinator, Sr. HR Programs Specialist and Executive Assistants.
- One year of reception or related administrative experience.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with a passion for excellence.
- Good keyboarding skills by touch with a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Strong written communication, spelling, and proofreading skills.
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize a high volume workload and handle details accurately and in a timely manner under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work independently and seek work when the normal workload is slow.
- Flexibility and initiative.
Apply To This Job
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Impinj, Inc. is the leading provider of UHF RFID solutions for identifying, locating and authenticating items. Impinj's GrandPrix- technology platform is the most comprehensive and widely adopted in our industry. The GrandPrix platform's key elements are Monza tag chips, Indy reader chips, and Speedway readers and subsystems. RFID systems built on the GrandPrix platform deliver real-time information about tagged items, thereby enabling applications and analytics designed to improve business decisions and enhance consumer experience. Leading retail, apparel, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, t
> 50M RaisedInvestors: ARCH Venture Partners
, Madrona Venture Group
, Mobius Venture Capital
, Physic Ventures
, Polaris Venture Partners
, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund All Jobs: at Impinj
|Headquarters:||701 North 34th Street|
Seattle, WA 98103
|Company Profile:||Impinj focuses exclusively on UHF (ultra-high frequency) RFID (radio-frequency identification) solutions. UHF RFID enables writing individualized information to and reading information from tagged items without line of sight, at longer range, higher speed, lower cost, and with more automation than any competing technology. Impinj embraces the global industry standard for UHF RFID, called UHF Gen 2, which we extend through our leadership in the standards-setting process and enhance with our proprietary technologies and deep domain expertise. UHF Gen 2 systems are ideally suited for high-volume, item-level applications that require low-cost consumable tags, such as retail inventory management, pharmaceutical authentication, and airline baggage tracking.
Impinj was founded on technology developed by Dr. Carver Mead and Dr. Chris Diorio that enables low power, programmable, minimum-size analog circuits. Semiconductor visionary Dr. Mead was awarded the National Medal of Technology in 2003 and has founded more than twenty companies in his professional career. The driving force behind the UHF Gen 2 standard and winner of the RFID Journal Live Special Achievement award in 2011 for those efforts, Dr. Diorio is Chairman and CTO of Impinj and also an Associate Professor at the University of Washington. He has personally revolutionized using RFID in applications from supply-chain to pharmaceuticals.
Impinj, founded in May 2000, is privately held and has raised over 110 million in funding. Investors include ARCH Venture Partners, Alliance Bernstein, Cipio Partners, GF Private Equity, Inventec Appliances Corporation, LS Industrial Systems Co. Ltd., Madrona Venture Group, Mobius Venture Capital, Polaris Venture Partners, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Venture Tech Alliance, Viterbi Group, and YFY Group.|
Support Impinj with Social Media services