THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
The Receptionist is responsible for answering the multi-line telephone, greeting visitors, and performing general clerical duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
1. Answers and directs incoming calls using a multi-line phone system.
2. Greets visitors.
3. Schedules meetings and appointments. Maintains meeting room schedules.
4. Performs general clerical duties such as copying, data entry, faxing, and generating office correspondence.
5. Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and overnight deliveries.
6. Orders supplies and monitors inventory.
7. Assists other departments with needs and requests.
8. Assists with meeting and travel arrangements as requested.
9. Performs additional functions as required.
?Excellent telephone skills
?Present overall professional appearance and attitude
?Ability to use excellent interpersonal skills to handle difficult situations in a pleasant and efficient manner
?Strong written communication skills
?High attention to detail
?Ability to prioritize needs and function independently and as part of a team
?Must be able to multi-task well and handle changes in a positive manner
?Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Shift10:00am - 3:00pm
LocationNovaSom - Glen Burnie
EOE StatementWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Glen Burnie, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED