Receptionist / Office Administrator Bit9
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Receptionist /Â Office Administrator
Â Job Summary:
Bit9 is one of the hottest companies in the security market. Weâve grown 100% per year for the past two years and are seeking an energetic and polished Receptionist / Office Administrator who is psyched to work in a high-growth environment. The Receptionist / Office Administrator will take great pride in being an amazing first impression to our visitors. While a majority of work is focused at the front desk, the Receptionist / Office Administrator will also provide general support to our executive team and ensure the smooth operation of our office.Essential duties & responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Essential responsibilities include:
Qualifications & requirements:
- Greeting guests, handling incoming and outgoing mail and shipping, and answering phones.
- Responsible for the day-to-day upkeep of the office, including facilities management, keeping the kitchen clean and stocked, organizing storage and maintaining equipment.
- Coordinate special events and company meetings.
- Provide general support to the executive team, including booking travel and expense report management
- Order and stock supplies from our office vendors. Manage vendor relationships for office related items.
- Assist Controller on various office issues.
Bit9 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only direct applications will be considered; no recruiters please.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a Receptionist or Office Administrator role in a high-growth company; previous experience providing support to executives
- BA/BS preferred
- Excellent time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism required to interact with colleagues, customers and vendors
- Ability to think critically, problem solve, prioritize, and meet deadlines and goals
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful in obtaining information when it is not readily available
- Strong familiarity with MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs
||Waltham, MA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Accounting / Finance|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED