RECEPTIONIST (Part-Time) NovaSom
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED JOB SUMMARY:
This is a Part-Time position. The Receptionist is responsible for answering the multi-line telephone, greeting visitors, and performing general clerical duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
1. Answers and directs incoming calls using a multi-line phone system.
2. Greets visitors.
3. Schedules meetings and appointments. Maintains meeting room schedules.
4. Performs general clerical duties such as copying, data entry, faxing, and generating office correspondence.
5. Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and overnight deliveries.
6. Orders supplies and monitors inventory.
7. Assists other departments with needs and requests.
8. Assists with meeting and travel arrangements as requested.
9. Performs additional functions as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Excellent telephone skills
Present overall professional appearance and attitude
Ability to use excellent interpersonal skills to handle difficult situations in a pleasant and efficient manner
Strong written communication skills
High attention to detail
Ability to prioritize needs and function independently and as part of a team
Must be able to multi-task well and handle changes in a positive manner
Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Minimum 1 year switchboard experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
High School diploma or GED equivalent
||Glen Burnie, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED