Recruiter, EMEA Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Splunk seeks a highly motivated Recruiter for EMEA to help manage our rapid growth. This position will cover full life-cycle recruiting. The ideal applicant will be responsible for candidate interaction, sourcing and screening candidates and maintaining daily interaction with hiring managers. You must be someone that takes responsibility and initiative, moves at a fast pace, implements improvements in our recruiting process and is highly organized.
Location: based in Paddington office.
Responsibilities: I can do that!
Requirements: I have that!
- Produce target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research (internet, internal/external databases, industry publications, cold calling, networking, etc)
- Clear understanding on how to prospect and convert interest.
- Identify candidates and upload into ATS system.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and niche job boards.
- Conduct initial phone screens and write ups.
- Ability to generate high volume and high quality candidates under tight deadlines.
- Communicate daily with the Sr. Recruiter on pipeline activity.
- Manage multiple searches (5-10) simultaneously.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity.
- Strategize and develop new creative ways to fill candidate pipeline.
Education: Got It!
- 5-7 years of previous recruiting and sourcing experience in a startup or tech company.
- Track record of recruiting for Sales and Business Development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to take initative and work independantly.
- Confident in networking; ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and external organizations.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Team player who is self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of professionalism.
- Can be trusted with trusted with confidential information
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite is a plus.
- BA/BS degree or relevant professional experience.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has almost 3,700 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
||Paddington office |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED