As a Recruiter for the Active Network, you will act as a representative of the company charged with promoting the Active Network as an employer and ensuring the right talent is placed at the right time to meet business needs. While you will primarily focus on sales positions within the company, you will also pick up requisitions in other areas of the company, as needed.
You'll be a part of the Talent Acquisition team which develops and executes effective methods to identify, source, assess and attain the most qualified candidates for the organization. You'll partner with your peers, leadership and hiring managers to define talent needs, construct and execute plans to fulfill the needs while always remaining true to the Active Network's culture and values. You will continually develop pipelines of talent for repeatable and/or high-volume needs while delivering an excellent candidate experience throughout the process. Your efforts will be tracked and measured via our applicant tracking system to empower the team to continually develop and ensure excellence in delivery to the business.
Position reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- 5 years full cycle recruiting experience (from needs assessment through offer) in a fast paced, growing business environment
- 2-3 years of demonstrated success in high volume, multi-level sales recruiting
- Demonstrated strength and creativity in sourcing talent
- Solid project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
|Location:||San Diego, CA |
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|