Recruiter Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is changing the game and bringing enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to organizations around the world. Our solutions combine a lower cost of ownership with a modern approach to ERP applications. Dave Duffield, our founder, and former Peoplesoft founder, and Aneel Bhusri, Silicon Valley veteran, are forging a compelling and market disrupting organization and want to find the best and brightest to help aggressively grow the company.Â
Weâre looking for dynamic, passionate, Recruiter who loves what they do and wants to make their mark on the SaaS revolution!Â Does this sound like you?
- Provide exceptional client service and full life cycle recruiting for both technical and non technical positions
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal client groups and candidates
- Proactively source candidates through various channels
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Assist in developing selection process guidance and training
- Oversee scheduling and logistics of all interviews and detailed reference checking
- Present company and position Workdayâs value proposition in a compelling manner
- Own and drive the full life-cycle recruitment process â from candidate sourcing through offer negotiating, to closing candidates
- Preference for 4 to 5 years experience recruiting for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to executive positions for both technical and non technical positions
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Highly detail oriented and ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline oriented projects is essential
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions
- Demonstrated propensity to take initiative
- Skilled in negotiation, judgment and decision-making
- Strong follow through and customer service orientation
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience working in a similar industry is preferred
- Driven, go-getter mentality
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services