Recruiting Co/Op Jan. - June Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Recruiting Co/Op Jan. - June
Human Resources | Boston, MA, United States
Brightcove is looking for a Recruiting Coordiantor Co-Op student for the Jan. - June 2014 term. We're looking for someone who wants to learn more about HR and the world of Recruiting.
Intern Recruiting Management
Candidate Scheduling & Management
- Assist with intern interview process and candidate management
- Post jobs to college career sites
- Participate in external events, career fairs, or meet ups as needed
- Assist with logistics of recruitment events
- Give candidate tours and participate in wrap ups
- Assist with overall branding on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets
Meet Ups & Events
- Coordinate logistics for scheduling phone screens and in-person interviews in multiple locations and time zones in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
- Use Jobvite and Google Calendar to book confirmed interviews into calendars for internal personnel and resources.
- Maintain timely, accurate, and consistent communication with applicants, hiring managers, and outside recruiting vendors throughout the scheduling process.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, when approved, through outside travel vendor.
- Use the internal applicant tracking system to data-mine and submit resumes; post new requisitions; research candidate submittals.
- Use various job boards to post positions; communicate expenses associated with these postings to finance and office management.
- Assist with coordinating recruitment activities with regards to colleges and events.
- Maintain weekly recruitment metrics accurately and completely.
- Maintain recruiting vendor agreements and update vendor contact spreadsheets.
- Participate in the growth of the company by helping to reinforce company culture, recruit talent, and develop positive partner relationships.
- Ad-hoc recruiting and HR projects as needed.
- Pursuing a BA degree in business or liberal arts.
- Prior HR, customer service, administrative or related work experience; previous co-op/internship experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Comfortable using Gmail google calendar and google docs.
- Familiarity with Jobvite or another ATS a plus.
- Experience with HTML or other front end langauge a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in a changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively on teams as well as independently.
- Able to take a project and run with it.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in media, software, or technology industries is a plus.
This position is based in Boston, MA, conveniently located near South Station on the Red line.
Brightcove Inc., the cloud content services leader, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. Our products include Brightcove Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, and Brightcove App Cloud, the pioneering content app platform. Working at Brightcove Inc gives you the chance to reshape how digital media is published and consumed worldwide, while you develop your skills, grow your career, work in a great culture with lots of talented people and have fun!
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services