Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) Twilio Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Twilio is providing a platform for building modern, communications-enabled applications that are cloud-based, scalable, and focused on great user experience.
- More than 200,000 developers have signed up to be a part of this disruption, building everything from call centers (Zendesk) to SMS notifications (Uber).
- Twilio customers include great brands like airbnb, eBay, Hulu, Intuit, LinkedIn, Quora, Sony, SurveyMonkey, Trulia and WalmartLabs.
- Twilio is energizing the $1.3 trillion telecom market. Come help us change communications forever.
About the job:
- As a contract Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, providing candidates with their first impression of Twilio.
- The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
- This is a good opportunity for someone looking to broaden his/her experience and work in an exciting, growing organization.
- Partner with recruiters and interviewers to schedule all aspects of the recruiting process: phone screens, onsite interviews, working sessions, etc.
- Communicate interview details to candidate, ensuring that candidates have all of the necessary information.
- Act as first and primary point of contact on day-of-interview for both the candidate and interviewers, professionally handing all scheduling changes and any other glitches that occur.
- Make travel arrangements for candidates as necessary; process any candidate reimbursements for transportation to/from airport(s).
- Updating candidate records and job postings into the Applicant Tracking System.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Track recruiting activities and provide candidate status as needed.
- Coordinate scheduling of post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Post open positions on company and other websites as requested by recruiter(s).
- Handle special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- Passion and energy level to support multitasking in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail and follow up.
- 2 - 3 years recruiting experience.
- Experience working with multiple recruiters and hiring managers, oftentimes with 15 - 20+ requisitions.
- Familiarity working with an Applicant Tracking System.
- Macintosh proficiency preferred, including excellent Keynote, Word and Excel skills.
- Experience scheduling in Google calendar preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, customer service and organizational skills.
- Integrity while handling confidential information.
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible in a startup environment.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance.
- An Amazon Kindle, $30/month to spend on books and a Twilio track jacket after demoing your first Twilio app in front of the company!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Catered lunches and a weekly team dinner featuring invited technology and entrepreneurial speakers.
- Excellent gear (we Apple computers and big monitors - two if you need 'em).
- A strong belief in life/work balance.
How to apply:
- Want to stand out? Sign up and build an app using the Twilio API. Include a link to it in your cover letter.
- Bonus points for pointing out bugs or things that annoyed you/could be better about the platform.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED