Recruiting Coordinator, contractor Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Recruiting Coordinator â Contractor
Workday was founded by two visionaries Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri (both PeopleSoft veterans) in 2005 with a goal to deliver Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is not your average company and we pride ourselves on everything that makes us unique such as our culture, core values, company meetings, development âGeekfestsâ, commitment to sustainability, recognition programs but most importantly our people. Workday employees are self-disciplined, hard working, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful. Workday is the leader in enterprise class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for the management of global businesses. We are growing fast with offices in the United States (HQ Pleasanton), Canada (Vancouver and Toronto), Europe (Dublin, London, Munich, Stockholm and the Netherlands), Hong Kong and Australia.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Process & enter confidential & sensitive candidate information
- Heavy scheduling of onsite interviews with a same-day turnaround time.
- Able to communicate professionally in formal emails to candidates and managers
- Assist with general recruitment inquiries.
- Manage candidate expenses
- Responsible for administrative and recruitment operation processes and practices.
- Must be able to switch gears quickly, operate in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong customer service and communication skills and follow up skills.
- Self starter with a great work ethic
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Bachelorâs degree required
- 1+ year professional experience with scheduling & calendar knowledge a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service
- Experience communicating with all levels of an organization
- Driven and creative self-starter with passion to go above and beyond and takes pride in their work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high achieving, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to be resourceful required
- Outlook, Excel knowledge
- Applicant Tracking System experience a plus
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services