Recruiting Coordinator Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Recruiting Coordinator
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
GREE, a leading developer of social mobile gaming apps and platform, is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for a temporary assignment to handle a high volume of interview scheduling and other recruiting tasks.Â
In this assignment, you willÂ
- Schedule in person and telephone interviewsÂ
- Heavily utilize a web based applicant tracking system for scheduling and tracking activitiesÂ
- Ensure hiring managers, candidates, and recruiters are fully informedÂ
- Help with other recruiting tasks as neededÂ
What we're looking forÂ
- Prior experience in a fast-paced office environment is essential. Experience working in a startup environment is preferred
- Must have strong computer skills with email and shared calendar applications, along with Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be Internet savvyÂ
- Prior experience posting jobs online would be very helpfulÂ
- Heavy interview scheduling experience would be very helpfulÂ
- Must handle confidential information in a professional mannerÂ
- Able to work independently with minimal directionÂ
- Strong time management and organizational skills are essentialÂ
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate with all levels of managementÂ
- Demonstrate initiative and deliver resultsÂ
- Able to innovate and assist with developing new processesÂ
- Detail-oriented; must ensure a high level of accuracyÂ
- Maintain flexibility while working in a dynamic environmentÂ
To apply to this temporary position, please submit your cover letter and resume today!
||San Francisco, CA |
|Functional Area:||Administration / HR|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services