GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
GREE, a leading developer of social mobile gaming apps and platform, is seeking a top-notch Recruiting Coordinator to handle a high volume of interview
scheduling and other recruiting-related tasks. If you love interacting with people all day, and are passionate about creating a superb candidate experience, then we would like to speak with you!
- Schedule and coordinate telephone interviews and in-person interviews
- Heavily utilize a web based applicant tracking system for scheduling and tracking recruiting activities
- Ensure that hiring managers, candidates, and recruiters are fully informed
- Assist with writing offer letters and onboarding new hires
- Help with many other recruiting tasks as needed
- 1 year of Recruiting/HR related experience in a fast-paced office environment is essential. Experience working in a startup is a plus!
- Experienced with heavy interview scheduling
- Must have strong computer skills with email and shared calendar applications, along with Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be Internet savvy
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong time management and organizational skills are essential
- Detail-oriented; must ensure a high level of accuracy
- Maintain flexibility while working in a dynamic environment
- Must handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Demonstrate initiative and deliver results
- Able to innovate and assist with developing new processes
- Prior experience posting jobs online is a plus!
- Prior experience to using Jobvite is a plus!
If you possess the qualities to be a rock star Recruiting Coordinator, please submit your resume today!
|Location:||San Francisco, CA |
|Administration / HR|
|Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide. GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users. Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming. GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|