Recruiting Coordinator Thumbtack
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We're looking for an experienced, intelligent, and organized recruiting coordinator to serve as an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships. We will rely on you to provide excellent administrative and project management support throughout the hiring process, interacting directly with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum one year experience as a recruiting coordinator
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with the ability to interact effectively with team members and candidates at all levels
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities and to prioritize accordingly
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Interested in Thumbtack's mission and contributing to the success of the company
- Provide candidates with an extremely positive and memorable interview experience
- Manage all candidate interviews, recruiting events, and coordination of onsite visits, including scheduling, securing conference rooms, and arranging travel
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to maintain all job postings
- Create/update candidate records and other data elements in our applicant tracking system
- Document and maintain department processes and procedures, including the recruitment team shared tools/resources portal
- Serve as the ATS system administrator, responsible for regular system maintenance and enhancement, testing during system upgrades, assisting with bug tickets, and new product implementations
- Perform recruitment metrics reporting
- Coordinate reference checks and other pre-employment screening
Why Should You Join Us?
- Incredible Traction: We're now helping millions of consumers a year across the country find the right pro and driving our business owners more than a quarter billion dollars worth of jobs annually. We're just getting started.
- Talented team: Our team is talented, fun, and passionate about what we do.
- Enormous opportunity: Local services are a $500+ billion market and the space is wide open. This is your opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a dent-making company that is solving a real problem for real people.
- Chef-Prepared Food: Our chef prepares lunch and dinner daily in our in-office kitchen. Lunches and Wednesday team dinners are a time to gather around a communal table and invite friends to the office.
- High-Quality Health Care: Health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents, with 100% of premiums covered by us. We also cover the membership fee to One Medical so you'll have access to high-quality, modern health care.
- Compensation: Competitive salary and equity, and access to a 401(k) program.
- Flexibility: We believe in working very hard, but we have flexible hours. We don't have a vacation policy.
- Beautiful Office: A beautiful loft office close to the Powell Street Muni and BART, bus lines and Caltrain.
- Great Equipment: Huge monitors and the work environment of your choice, Mac, Windows, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, whatever makes you most productive.
- Thumbtack Bucks: $500 when you start and $150 per month thereafter to spend hiring service professionals on Thumbtack.
- Education Reimbursement: $1500/year for books, classes, conferences or other educational expenses to help you gain new skills or expertise.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls So did we. Thumbtack's mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.Investors: Google Capital
, MHS Capital
, Sequoia Capital All Jobs: at Thumbtack
|Headquarters:||360 9th street|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Thumbtack helps you accomplish the personal projects that are central to your life. Whether you need to paint your home, learn a new language, or plan your daughter's birthday party, Thumbtack is the easiest and most dependable way to hire the right professional for your projects. We know how hard it can be to find the right person for the job, let alone the right person who is available, nearby, and within budget. Instead of wasting time searching and playing phone tag, just tell us what you need. We'll introduce you to several interested, available, and qualified professionals within 24 hours
Come work and grow with great people who care about having a lasting impact.
Check us out - find out more information here:
Support Thumbtack with Social Media services