Recruiting Programs Coodinator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
As a Recruiting Programs Coordinator, you will work closely with Workday Executive Hiring Managers and our Executive Recruitment team to ensure a differentiated world class, candidate experience for all senior level candidates. Weâre looking for someone who is smart, resourceful, and who thrives under intense pressure. This position will rely heavily on your proactive ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a hectic environment. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing on a broad recruiting strategy, with an emphasis on effectiveness and enabling our ability to hire world class talent.
- Schedule multiple interviews with candidates and internal interviewing teams across a wide spectrum of locals and organizations; coordinate all details of interviews including travel arrangements
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process
- Architect a candidate experience that is differentiated and world class
- Manage Applicant Tracking System (ATS) candidate records; create and run weekly tracking reports for Executive Recruiting COE
- Take on an array of special projects as needed including working closely with our VP of Talent to help coordinate and manage his daily calendar and travel arrangements
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a fast paced, high growth or hi-tech environment
- Interested in growing, building and establishing a market leading experience for top talent.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior time management and multi-tasking ability
- Poise, professionalism and discretion
- World class standard of performance
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player with willingness to go above and beyond whenever needed
- Proactive approach to problem solving and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- BA/BS required
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services