Recruitment Associate Handy
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED At Handybook we're on a mission to change the way the world buys services. Every day, we connect our customers with great home service professionals by leveraging innovative technology. By doing this, we make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping hundreds of our service providers increase their earning potential. Handybook is one of the fastest growing startups in the country. In the last year and a half, we've expanded to thirteen cities, and continue to grow rapidly. If you want to be part of an exciting company that is revolutionizing an industry, join us on this ride by applying for a position!
Handybook was started by Oisin Hanrahan & Umang Dua while at Harvard Business School. Handybook's investors include Highland Capital and General Catalyst, who have invested in businesses like Airbnb, Kayak & WarbyParker.
Do you want to be a part of building out Handybook's team? Working closely with Handybook management, the Recruitment Associate will get to jump into the exciting world of recruitment at Handybook. Since Handybook is growing rapidly, this is a fast-paced role with varied tasks including finding great candidates, performing screenings and being a crucial part of the recruitment process.
- Posting positions
- Reviewing resumes
- Screening applicants over the phone
- Coordinating interviews
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Follow up regularly with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Comply with confidentiality standards
- Outstanding communication skills, presentation skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- A high regard for confidentiality of information
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, and have experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- 1 - 2 years of recruiting experience
- Experience with Recruiterbox/other recruitment software
- Proficiency using various forms of social media to target passive candidates
Degree from a 4 year university
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Health coverage
- Free catered lunch, frequent happy hours, and team outings
- A fun office stocked with coffee, snacks, and other drinks
- Free monthly cleaning
- The opportunity to work for a growing start-up!
||134 W 29TH ST |
New York, NY 10001
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Handy = Instant booking = Instant happiness
All Jobs: at Handy
|Headquarters:||134 W 29TH ST|
New York, NY 10001
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Handy is the easiest way to get stuff done around the home.
In under 60 seconds you can book a pre-approved cleaner or handyman. You tell us what you need to get done, where you live, and what time works for you, and we do the rest. It's like Amazon for services. |
Support Handy with Social Media services