Recruitment Consultant (APAC) Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are seeking a Recruiting Consultant to represent APAC Recruiting from our office in Tokyo. The Consultant will work closely with the hiring managers in the Tokyo office as well as the recruiting and HR team in APAC.
Recruitment Consultant will execute recruitment solutions such as direct sourcing, networking and internet sourcing. Consult and partner with Regional and Corporate HR and Recruiting team members and hiring managers to determine staffing needs. Maintain all external job postings. Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates. Qualify and phone interview candidates, maintain applicant-tracking data and provide reports as requested. Must maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with discretion.
Skills and Experience required:
- Source and locate qualified candidates
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates. Pre-screen candidates, and facilitate de-brief sessions.
- Identify interviewers, schedule interviews, follow-up on evaluations, and administer all information in Jobvite to ensure process consistency.
- Ability to utilize traditional, non-traditional, creative and strategic sources to attract and engage passive and active candidates.
- Write and place advertisements
- Maintain social networking sites and career site
- Receive and process employment enquiries
- Work on special projects as assigned to enhance recruitment process and branding.
- Work with agents as needed
- Recruiting experience, including scheduling and coordination
- Ability to drive process with a sense of urgency
- Heightened attention to detail
- Computer skills to include experience with Applicant Tracking, HRIS, or similar system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to represent Guidewire in a professional, positive manner.
- Should have a knowledge of the APAC hiring market and understand cultural differences between regions
- Written and verbal Japanese language skills to interview candidates and interact with Japan team
The Guidewire team is very proud of the reputation we have earned in the industry. We take great pride in the products we build and the manner in which we operate as a company and on an individual level. We live and operate by three basic principles. These are the same principles upon which Guidewire was founded and they remain at the heart of all we do today:
- We value integrity in everything that we do: truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
- We are dedicated to rationality: communicating through clear arguments, building excellent quality products, and making decisions carefully on the basis of factual evidence.
- We prize collegiality: working together as professional equals, with a minimum of hierarchy.
As a team, our mission is to provide distinguished consulting and support servicesto prospects, partners, and customers which result in 100 percent reference-able customers which guides us in all that we do. Guidewirehas pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serveonly one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core systemplatform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization,especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, US with officesin London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Dublin. Guidewire is owned by its employees, U.S. Venture Partners and Bay Partners as well as being a publicly traded company on the NYSE under the sign GWRE.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services