If you're an experienced / senior software development engineer who's not challenged in your job and isn't thrilled by the product you're building, what are you doing?! Mimeo.com is the innovator of online, on-demand document and distribution. As the engineers behind this awesome platform, we get to develop web services that are the foundation on which all applications, both internal and third party, integrate with our core business offerings. These web services range from pure, high-volume B2B data exchange to supporting the B2C web applications that Mimeo's customers interact with. At Mimeo, you'll really get to apply your skills and knowledge to help us to continue to deliver innovative solutions.
We're looking for the right person to join our team. We're a big company with a start-up culture and outlook. You're someone who's enthusiastic, talented, bursting with ideas, wants to be part of and lead a team, and definitely has
- 7+ years of general software development experience
- 5+ years of experience with C#/ASP.NET
- Passion for engineering excellence and experience mentoring other developers
- Experience with agile development, including Scrum and Test Driven Development
- Experience developing and operating highly available, highly reliable systems
If you have experience with .NET 4.x, LINQ, Task Parallel Library (TPL), Entity Framework (EF), ASP.NET core, HTTP, IIS, WCF, Message Queuing, Caching, REST, Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control, Unit Testing, we're excited to hear it!
|Location:||United States |