RedPrairie On-Demand WMS Territory Sales Representative SmartTurn
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Providing products, services and value for more than 35 years, RedPrairie Corporation is a global leader for productivity solutions in transportation, workforce and inventory.
The Territory Sales Representative (TSR) will drive sales for RedPrairie On-Demand WMS solution through acquisition of new accounts. The TSR is a division sales role with the responsibility to sell to a defined territory. TSR's share a pool of pre-sales engineers who are experts in inventory and warehouse management processes, the RedPrairie service, and technology in general.
The main role of the TSR is to close new customer business. Pursuit and qualification of inbound leads, plus lead generation activities are key responsibilities of the TSR role. RedPrairie is the place for creative, adventurous, bright and dedicated sales professionals looking to create the highest level of personal success and compensation.
- Close sales opportunities with prospects ranging from Fortune 1000 to small business operations.
- Qualify inbound leads to determine fit, timeline and reality for customer base.
- Probe prospects to uncover needs, handle objections, and advance the sales process.
- Present products and services using a consultative selling approach
- Develop and deliver tailored sales proposals
- Deliver accurate monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts, and maintain the sales automation database.
- Work with professional services team to move closed customers into deployment phase
- Make outbound calls to Owner, CEO, President, Director and VP-level prospects to qualify leads, generate opportunities and create awareness for RedPrairie's WMS software solution
- Act as account owner throughout the lifecycle of the customer's experience with RedPrairie-on demand WMS
- 3+ years sales experience in a high volume sales role
- 2+ years sales experience with enterprise software solutions.
- Demonstrated success in closing deals for enterprise software solutions
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Solid understanding of B2B sales and lead generation process
- Highly motivated, bright, self-starter with results-driven sales oriented attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly disciplined with excellent organizational skills
- Experience using sales force automation tools.
- Intermediate skills in MS Word and MS Excel
- Bachelor's Degree
RedPrairie delivers productivity solutions to help companies around the world in three categories workforce, inventory and transportation. RedPrairie provides these solutions to manufacturers, distributors and retailers looking to support business strategies that increase revenue, reduce costs and create competitive advantage.
With over 20 global offices and solutions that are installed at more than 34,000 customer sites in over 40 countries, companies trust RedPrairie workforce, inventory and transportation solutions to deliver an increase in productivity with the flexibility to adapt as business needs change.
At RedPrairie, we understand today's operational demands and we're committed to delivering solutions that work. We're committed to delivering solutions for the real world.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED