Regional Account Executive, Central Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Regional Account Executive, Central
Sales | London, United Kingdom
Req ID: 1149
We are searching for an experienced Sales Executive to grow the business of our Professional solution in Central Europe. This person will be responsible for developing our business by performing solution-based software sales, identifying leads, qualifying opportunities, and managing to completion software sales of our Professional packages to publish and manage digital content within various verticals. This person must have the entrepreneurial initiative and relationship-building skills to create partnerships with C-level decision makers and manage the sales process through to contract signature.
Brightcove goes to market with 3 offerings, Express for small sites and starter projects, Professional â€" the professional standard solution and Enterprise for large organizations that require complex projects. This personal will be responsible for the sale of the Professional solution.
The candidate will be fluent in German and able to conduct business also in the Uk. He/She must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This is a hunter role and requires extensive pipeline building and prospecting.
The position will be office based in Central London and most of the sales can be done by telephone however the candidate must be prepared to engage in face to face meetings in his/her territory.
- Responsible for penetrating the Central European Market in digital content management and delivery for the Brightcove Professional solution.
- Performing duties related to the full cycle sales strategy, from qualifying to close creating an accurate map of prospects, identify their primary business solution, decision makers and profile their decision making process
- Prospecting, cold calling, strategic selling, relationship-building, articulating Brightcoves value proposition and solution at multiple levels of an organization
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status
- Writing, pricing, sales negotiation, contract development and closing
- Working with Senior Management to develop territory sales objectives
- Meeting individual sales objectives related to pipeline building, opportunity development, and ultimately sales execution (closing) to achieve company growth objectives
- Continuously grow revenue via increased reach and penetration across numerous content owner accounts as well as sales of new and incremental services.
- Leading the sales process in the territory to drive the success of Brightcoves Professional Sales which includes developing and consistently executing comprehensive sales objectives, strategies and plans
- Performing competitive analysis on services and pricing in the territory and disseminating those results to other team members and Senior Management.
- Driving thought leadership opportunities and client relationship development
- Responsible for using the company's CRM software to input sales data relating to the territory
- Responsible for creating and maintaining sales pipeline reports and sales reporting on a weekly basis for the territory.
- Degree in an applicable discipline.
- 5+ years experience selling Cloud based SAAS solutions in Central and Southern Europe preferably to marketing departments and/or media industry.
- A successful track record selling software solutions with quarterly objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline, carry through and close deals.
- Preferably but not essential experience selling Online Video Platforms (OVP) or solutions to publish or distribute professional digital media.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to deliver C-level meetings
- A proven track record of high growth and consultative sales
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly sales quotas and annual MBO's
- Experienced in using structured sales methodologies
- Professional maturity to work along side a high performing sales team
- Demonstrated ability to qualify opportunities in large volumes and interact with other team members to work toward closing deals.
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services.
- A proven ability to demonstrate a solution over the phone/web conference and in person.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, high growth software industry in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Must be able to conduct business in German.
- Ability to work within a team environment, and particularly in a matrixed company and client scenario
- Ability to independently identify, investigate, and develop solutions to problems
- Demonstrated proficiency in software productivity tools (word processing, statistical, spreadsheet, presentation and database software) to meet goals of position
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of confidential and proprietary company information
- Ability to establish friendly, professional, and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts during the course of work
- Excellent presentation skills including preparation for and execution at sales meetings (strategic direction, materials development, planning, etc.)
- High energy
- Fearless, thoughtful, clear and open, curious and inquisitive, open-minded, orderly and â€œthick skinnedâ€
- A fighter: does not take no for an answer - never says die - doesn't accept things as they are - asks not why but why not
- Does not compromise on quality
- Strategic thinker with the ability to articulate verbally, in writing and presentation form, mid - term ideas/plans
- Ability to understand complex technological processes, trends, and concepts
This position is office based in Central London with travel to the territory.
Why you want to work for Brightcove
Brightcove is the leading online video platform. Media companies, businesses, and organizations worldwide use Brightcove to publish and distribute video that reaches more than 135 million unique viewers every month. We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services