Regional Field Marketing Specialist Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Regional Field Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Santa Clara, CA, United States
As the Regional Field Marketing Specialist, you will report to the WW Field Marketing Manager and work closely with the Infoblox Channel team to design and execute a wide range of global internal and external events and marketing programs. Infoblox's award-winning marketing communications are setting new standards for brand excellence in the network technology industry.
Work with the regional sales teams to drive and deliver premium lead generation activities that set the standard for excellence in the field. The events managed and delivered will include, but are not limited to, industry tradeshows, multi-city program tours, educational roundtable and seminars, executive briefings with Fortune 500 clients and online webinars. The Regional Field Marketing Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of delivering successful events including communications, logistics management, staff coordination, budget management, and leads development and follow-up. In addition, the Regional Field Marketing Specialist will manage the Infoblox company store (giveaways, etc.) and the development, coordination, and upkeep of Infoblox booth properties per region.
Skills & Experience:
- Outstanding organizational skills and experience managing a variety of events, with an emphasis on trade events.
- Creative thinking skills and ability to develop concepts and incorporate team feedback.
- Passion for developing and executing event experiences that exceed expectations.
- Proven ability to manage events through entire lifecycle, from requirements gathering through delivery, on time and on budget with minimal supervision. Experience managing $.5 million annual budget or more preferred.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ensuring message consistency and content accuracy.
- Ability to manage internal and/or external teams of event participants.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- At least 2 years experience focused on events management.
- Experience managing projects to a fixed budget and proven ROI
- Skills with hotel and vendor negotiation and contracts development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ability to manage budget spreadsheets.
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint (and Office) skills. Photoshop/Dreamweaver experience a plus.
- Experience managing third-party vendors and contractors.
- Skill in managing events teams for show-floor duty
- Ability to ensure all events signage, messaging, and giveaways align with corporate communications goals
- BS or BA related degree in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent experience
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services