Regional Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Santa Clara, CA, United States
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
The Regional Marketing Specialist is responsible for building regional marketing strategy, executing marketing campaigns, and producing all internal, external and virtual events for the Western Region of North America and global Storage Optimization Partners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with Corporate and Global Marketing to build, maintain and execute regional and partner marketing strategy
- Organize and maintain appropriate prospects, customer and campaign records through Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Create and manage a clear reporting system for all marketing metrics around budget, leads, events, media, etc
- Coordinate with Corporate and Global Marketing team to:
- Create all regional content as needed â€" press releases, analyst briefings, newsletters, blogs, meetings, reporting.
- Create and maintain event budgets, work back schedules, internal tracking spreadsheets and event overview documents in both Word and PowerPoint. Maintain all documents in SharePoint
- Work with AvePoint Corporate and Global Marketing team on event campaigns, design, and content for events
- Create, proofread and execute event marketing email campaigns (save the date, invitations, reminders and thank you emails)
- Develop content for outbound event communications including website copy, newsletters, ads, and media
- Provide trade show marketing logistics support and coordination including sponsorship negotiation and management from beginning to end, venue management, content and speaker management, food and beverage management, travel and hotel coordination, AV and booth management, giveaways ordering and management, leads management and ancillary event management
- Ensure event leads are processed through CRM system
- Coordinate internal and external meetings regarding events including venue, materials, presentations, agendas, notes
- Schedule and take notes during all event management meetings
- Assist in budget and invoice closure as well as post-event surveys for all events
- Assist with site selection, on-site event set-up, support and breakdown
- Other marketing support duties as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology or other related fields required
- 2-3 years of relevant marketing coordination experience required
- Knowledge and proficiency in SharePoint, Dynamics, and Microsoft Office Products a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize/complete projects in a timely manner utilizing proficiencies outlined above
- Detail-oriented self-starter with a strong desire to increase knowledge in the marketing field
- Must be able to travel to events
<< Back to Current Openings