MEDLAB is the premier long term care clinical laboratory in the region, servicing over 1500 facilities. Additionally, MEDLAB is one of the fastest growing independent labs in the nation, currently offering services in ; Ohio, Maryland, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois and Missouri. By investing in state of the art technology and a skilled work force we are able to offer a superior program focused on serving the long term care industry.
JOB SUMMARY: General Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of the Business Unit including but not limited to Expense Control, productivity, employee development and customer support
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Evaluate, Develop and Promote Employees
2. Builds Team Morale and an inclusive environment
3. Meets Customer Satisfaction expectations
4. Sets and Meets Quality and Service Goals
5. Monitors production and staff appropriately to ensure market competitiveness
6. Establishes metrics to evaluate and properly oversee the operations in all aspects of the business
7. Works collaboratively with Sales and Peers to secure and maintain long-term customer relationships
8. Manages Business Unit expenses and meets Budgetary Guidelines
9. Other duties as assigned
1. Supervise multiple subunits and associated supervisory staff
2. Experience in account management and process improvement.
3. Commitment to excellence and high standards.
4. Participative management type, advocating team concept.
5. Positive attitude - has the ability to work with and influence others to reach a goal.
6. A successful style of operating in a focused, entrepreneurial, appropriately decisive, action orientated, flexible and objective fashion.
7. Ability to work in a stressful environment, manage challenges and build consensus.
MEDLAB offers a competitive wage and, for full-time employees, benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance,401K, as well as paid time off. We invite applicants to submit their interest to us through our career site at www.themedlab.com
We are an equal opportunity employer