Regional Sales Director, NYC Media Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Regional Sales Director, NYC Media
Sales | New York, NY, United States
Req ID: 785
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a senior position in our sales efforts. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and can take leadership in developing and managing relationships with Media customers in the NYC region.
This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals, ideally from within the enterprise SaaS platform sales industry. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This position will report into the VP of Media Solutions who is responsible for all new business development efforts for the Media segment in The Americas.
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status.
- Achieve sales goals each quarter.
- Continuously develop an extensive set of relationships at C-level, VP and Director-levels across companies and across industry categories.
- Continuously grow revenue via increased reach and penetration across numerous content owner accounts as well as sales of new and incremental services.
- Leverage a virtual territory team to execute against sales goals
- Build and execute against a territory plan
- Prepare deal overviews and contract summaries for key stakeholders.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers - must be willing to be on the road often.
- BA/BS in sales, business management or related field
- 5+ years experience in sales/business development, ideally for a leading software or enterprise platform sales company
- Proven track record of successful six figure sales
- Demonstrated ability to instigate, carry through and close deals
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and think outside the box in terms of deal structure and framework
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work
- Strong technical knowledge and appreciation
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Domain expertise in ad-supported Media/Video use cases
<< Back to Current Openings
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services