Regional Sales Manager Gold Systems
The primary responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager is to identify and close profitable product and professional services business. The Regional Sales Manager will ensure high customer satisfaction and be responsible for maintaining long-term customer relationships.
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned to reflect the needs of the business.
- Proactively hunts for new business through the assigned territory, industries, and accounts.
- Interact with End User Customers and Prospects at Customer site, Partner meetings, and related trade shows and conferences.
- Exercise responsibility and authority for the relationship between specific, assigned End User Customers and the Company.
The Regional Sales Manager will possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong "Sales Hunter" skills
- Strong solutions sales & negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the sales process and ability to close sales
- Ability to prepare and present high quality business correspondence and presentations
- Knowledge of call center technology and experience selling IVR technology
- Knowledge of Unified Communications/Office Communication Server/Microsoft technology
- Successful sales experience working in a mix of solution and product sales in direct and indirect channels
- Personally sold multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts
- Proven success as a direct sales executive selling technology-based solutions to major enterprise clients
- Candidate must possess an established network of industry and/or enterprise contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
- Travel up to 40
- Work regularly conducted away from the office.
||4840 Pearl East Circle |
Boulder, CO 80301