Regional Sales Manager Midwest - Financial Services Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ) is the marketing system of record for modern marketers. The company?s cloud software, professional services and education programs provide marketers with the technology and expertise needed to help marketing drive revenue. More than 100,000 global users from companies both large and small, rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
Eloqua is looking for an entrepreneurial-style Regional Sales Manager - Financial Services?someone with drive, who will walk through brick walls without having to be asked to achieve whatever goal is in front of them. This role is perfect for someone inherently curious. A person who loves what they do and devours information related to their field, their profession and their craft. They read about it, study it, talk to other people about it... immerse themselves in it, continuously. And work like hell to stay current in it! Not because they have to, but because they love to.
Eloqua is seeking a passionate and talented Regional Sales Manager - Financial Services to work remotely out of the Midwestern region (preference will be given to candidates in the Chicago area).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Sell our award winning solutions to high quality accounts in the Enterprise, Mid-Market Segments, and promising venture-backed companies.
- Generate, develop and close new business. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Call on senior-level executive contacts (CMO, CEO, CFO, VP Sales).
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle.
- Work with Eloqua and partner technologies to prospect new accounts and develop relationships efficiently.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Work in a team environment with account managers to retain and grow accounts.
- Create and manage territory and account plans.
THE SKILLS YOU HAVE TO GET IT DONE:
- Ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business; know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customer benefits before supplier strengths.
- Adept at driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and teaching to customer?s pain points.
- Can quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer?s business and discuss issues from multiple angles.
- You keenly track economic and industry activity and understands its implications on customer business.
- You know how to develop customer advocates who sell and build consensus.
- You understand the decision making process and have the ability to influence key decision makers.
- Experience selling high end software solutions or consulting services to enterprise and mid market companies.
- Experience leveraging social media to drive contacts.
- 10+ years proven sales experience in software sales or services.
- Experience selling to senior level marketers (i.e. CMO) is a strong asset.
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED