Regional Sales Manager, Radio - Santa Monica, CA Pandora Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Regional Sales Manager, Radio - Santa Monica, CA
Pandora.com is looking for a Radio Advertising Sales Manager to play a critical role in developing and managing a team of regional sellers. This contributor will be responsible for working with sellers to close new business with regional clients and ad agencies and specifically pinpointing their radio initiatives.
- A leadership role managing a team responsible for selling the company's products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts across a regional market
- Has general and specific industry knowledge that translates into being a subject matter expert in the radio space as well as has significant industry relationships that translate into meaningful connections for the company
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a regional territory account list. Manage activity using Salesforce.com.
- Accountable for achieving sales quotas for team and may have a personal sales quota
- Prospect and develop key senior level client and ad agency relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue vs. budget.
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
- Allocates available resources to meet assigned revenue goals
- Work with team to execute and deliver high quality responses to all Avails & RFPs.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Create innovative sales presentations, incorporating industry research and campaign performance data.
- Develops and implements sales programs that will attract new key accounts and enhance sales to current customers to deliver required sales growth
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- 3+ years management experience
- 5+ years of regional advertising sales experience in the specific market
- Experience hiring and training a sales team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive contacts and relationships with agencies and clients.
- Deep understanding of the advertising marketplace with a focus on radio, mobile and digital platforms.
- Some knowledge of interactive advertising with regard to positioning, technology and metrics
- Ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline, and a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals.
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED