Regional Vice President, E&G Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Regional Vice President, E&G is responsible for the management and development of Workdayâs new and existing education and government client base for our SouthEast region practice. This person will be responsible for ensuring our customers successfully deploy the Workday solution on projects lead by Workday or our partners.Â Once in production, the Vice President of Service works with our customers in various ways to ensure the product is providing maximum business value which ultimately results in their renewal.Â In addition, this role will work closely with sales leadership to develop business through positioning and selling services for new and existing customers.Â The VP will be measured on client referenceability and satisfaction, along with revenue, renewal, and margin goals.Â Â
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for hiring, developing and retaining Â a team of highly skilled Service Practice professionals including Engagement and Business Development Managers, Consultants and Customers Success managers.
- Ensuring our customers are fully adopting the Workday solution by assisting them in the implementation of new features and functions .
- Serve as an Executive Sponsor and key stakeholder on critical projects.
- Work closely with our partners to ensure theyâre successfully deploying Workday.
- Deliver on quarterly reference, renewal, revenue and margin objectives.
- Align with the Regional Sales Vice President and Team to develop new software and professional service business; this includes but is not limited to active participation on strategic prospect/customer opportunities.
- Engage with the Regional sales organization to ensure weâre properly positioning and selling our customer success management, implementation, technology and education services.
- Serve as the escalation point for resolving customer contractual, implementation, and ongoing customer success issues.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the North American Customer Services organization through leading and participating on internal initiatives.
- Ability to drive strategic regional initiatives and build on existing Workday consulting methodologies.
- Encourage high standards of performance and inspires others to define new opportunities and continuously improve the organization.
- Create and foster a team environment that encourages people to take risks and do their best.
- 10 years of experience successfully growing and managing a $20+ million professional services organization with a large regional presence.
- Proven success in selling software solutions to education and government customer base.
- Experience in delivering large enterprise HCM and/or Financials projects required.
- Ability to balance customer demands with aggressive revenue and profitability objectives.
- Leadership abilities to motivate and focus the regional organization on team and individual objectives.
- Willingness to âroll up oneâs sleevesâ and assist wherever needed.
- Strong leadership skills, leads by example.
- Proven track record of juggling business development, client side delivery and people management skills
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills a must.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Applicable Company / Systems Integrator Background:
Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP, Ultimate Software, Netsuite, Taleo, Lawson, EDS
||Atlanta, GA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services