Regional Vice President PulsePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About PulsePoint
PulsePoint is a digital media technology company committed to helping marketers and publishers gain greater audience transparency and deeper engagement across digital channels at an unprecedented scale. PulsePoint?s holistic platform integrates analytic and ad-serving solutions that power predictable audience engagement across display, social, mobile, video and email.
PulsePoint delivers a spectrum of services, including data management and media mix optimization, content distribution, contextual ad exchange capabilities, RTB and crowd sourcing. The company?s real-time, patented technology powers the digital marketing success for each of the agency holding companies and thousands of leading brands and publishers.
PulsePoint is hiring a regional Vice President to mentor our NY office. We?re looking for someone who can understand sell and lead a team to sell a multi-platform digital advertising solution (social, mobile, email, video and display).
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years sales experience in the online advertising industry
- 5+ years building and managing a team in a remote office
- Experience selling multi-platform products (social, email, mobile, display, RM, data)
- Established network of contacts at first and second tier agencies
- Experience selling to Fortune 100 clients
- Proven track record of successful selling in a start-up environment
- Experience managing and mentoring ? THIS IS A SALES LEADER ROLE
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to consultatively work with clients to come up with creative solutions to their advertising needs
- Experience selling multiple products (similar to selling at a portal like AOL, MSFT and Yahoo) a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or some other large CRM software
- Experience networking and establishing new relationships with key players at agencies and brands
- Experience with the Miller Heiman Sales Model a plus
- Track record of success in identifying and closing new business opportunities
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the internet and related technologies
- Intrinsically motivated but able to work well with the team
- Strong MS Office skills (Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel )
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED