Relationship Manager - Brazil (PL) LinkedIn
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job DescriptionThe engaging individuals on our Global Sales team are among the biggest LinkedIn aficionados you'll meet. They believe in our value and they excel at selling it. This driven group continually inspires one other, and together they exceed their ambitious goals.
LinkedIn's Hiring Solutions sells a comprehensive suite of products to the world's most innovative and forward-thinking corporations and their recruitment teams. Hiring Solutions is a team of experienced sales professionals with deep knowledge when it comes to identifying the best technology solution for an audience. World class customer service, marketing programs and training are a few of the things that make LinkedIn an up-and-coming global leader. LinkedIn is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the changing market and world when it comes to corporate solutions for recruitment.
Successful Relationship Managers have a strategic approach to selling, and are able to bring value to the customer and serve as a trusted advisor. They invest in making the customer stronger and proactively seek out opportunities for growth. They are humble students of the game, always striving to learn from others and improve in their craft. They have the best interest of the client in mind and act as an internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
Elevate the overall client experience
- Proactive selling and growing the account off-cycle is a key aspect of the success of a Relationship Manager. This is not just an Account Manager or renewals job. LinkedIn Relationship Managers are sales people and thrive on growing their book of business by creating value.
Invest in the team
- We have a strong value for bringing an exceptional client experience and it is the job of the Relationship Manager to make sure that we support our client's business with excellence. We want our customers to not just do business with us because we have the best hiring solutions in the market, but also because they love doing business with us.
Strengthen the company
- We have very strong teams here at LinkedIn. One of the greatest things about working in sales at LinkedIn is the people that you will work with. Our Relationship Managers invest heavily in each other, growing and finding success in the job by learning from one another's successes and failures and by building each other up.
- We are growing fast and there is a lot to do around here! We expect our Relationship Managers to think like an owner and have an impact outside of the core sales function.
- Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of applicable experience. Experience with SaaS sales and/or recruiting a nice but not necessary.
- Established reputation as a high integrity, top performer.
Company Description LinkedIn takes your professional network online, giving you access to people, jobs and opportunities like never before. Built upon trusted connections and relationships, LinkedIn has established the world's largest and most powerful professional network. Currently, more than 130 million professionals are on LinkedIn, including executives from all five hundred of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as a wide range of household names in technology, financial services, media, consumer packaged goods, entertainment, and numerous other industries. The company is publicly held and has a diversified business model with revenues coming from user subscriptions, advertising sales and hiring solutions.
||o Paulo Area |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED