Release Engineer Instructure
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology startup that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we're looking for some top-notch people to join the team. Our company has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
Our DevOps team is looking for a strong Ruby Engineer who's also way into Operations.
This person will write software do things like:
- Manage features getting deployed and fixed.
- Manage the deploy process for a large-ish infrastructure (hundreds of servers).
- Implement rolling deploys with different servers running different versions.
- Take advantage of AWS elasticity.
- Application monitoring.
Here are some skills that will be helpful to have:
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration.
- Strong Rails experience (this is a development-heavy position).
- AWS experience.
If you have a Github account with some code you've written, pass it along. You can see our code at github.com/instructure.
Our Culture = Your Culture
Instructure has a pretty relaxed atmosphere. We care a lot more about what people do than how nice they dress. So feel free to leave your dress clothes at home; we do.
- Lots of paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We got you covered):
- Medical (United Healthcare)
- Dental (LifeMap)
- Life/AD&D (Assurant)
Fully stocked break room. Equipment provided. You get a Retina MacBook Pro (and we'll even throw in a desk and chair). Just saying.
We participate in eVerify.
||Salt Lake City, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED