Remote helpdesk support 2 All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta, is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support, are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The Remote Support Center Level 2 Engineer position is a mid-level technical position based out of our Remote Support Center (RSC) in either Denver, CO or Phoenix, AZ.. The RSC is a group focused on resolving issues remotely for our nationwide client base. The L2 position responds to, resolves and escalates incoming technical client issues and requests submitted by phone, e-mail, or our client portal.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Provide expert remote desktop support, expert systems administration, and intermediate to advanced systems engineering support with a focus on:
- Client satisfaction.
- Service delivery quality.
- Technical excellence.
- Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for:
- Cost per Contact.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- First Contact Resolution Rate.
- Employee Satisfaction.
- Average Speed to Answer.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support including:
- Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation.
- Being empathetic to the customer?s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue.
- Producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level.
- Resolving conflict.
- Provide remote support for Level 2 issues (desktop, server and infrastructure support) .
- Follow task creation, work, closure, and escalation procedures.
- Support team members with resolving client issues.
- Meet or exceed position Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Serve as a technical escalation point and mentor to Level 1 Engineers.
- Producing and providing technical training to team members.
- Excel in the areas of:
- Remote troubleshooting skills.
- Client service skills.
- Technical competencies defined for the position.
- Call center experience.
- 3 or more years of experience with troubleshooting and providing remote support.
- BA, BS or similar degree in computers/electronics or relevant experience.
- At least one of the following industry certifications is highly preferred:
- MCP/MTA for the most current Microsoft Family Server or Desktop Operating Systems.
- MCTS in one of the following areas: Windows Server Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange Server and Server Virtualization.
- SonicWALL CSSA or equivalent.
- CompTIA A+ and/or Net+.
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) .
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) .
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting the current versions of the Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
- 3+ years of experience with administering of the following technologies is preferred: .
- The most current versions of the Windows Server family operating system.
- The most current versions of Microsoft Active Directory.
- The most current versions of Microsoft Exchange Server.
- A working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Current desktops, laptops, servers and networking basics.
- Current Windows Desktop Operating Systems.
- Current Windows Server Operating Systems and services.
- Windows Active Directory (User Management/Administration/Group Policy) .
- Current Exchange Server.
- Current firewalls and security .
- Common server tape and online backup solutions.
- Common desktop applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Common TCP/IP services including HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, attention to detail.
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to type between 30 to 45 words per minute.
- Honest, Enthusiastic, Respectful, takes Ownership, achieves Excellence, and consistently delivers quality.
- Service to team members and customers alike.
- Team player, flexible, adaptable, responsible, punctual, proactive, and self-sufficient. .
- Affinity for and successful experience with small to medium size business environments.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing work environment.
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
||Bloomington, MN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED