Renal Social Worker (MSW) Liberty Dialysis
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This is a full time, benefit eligible opportunity. Our clinic is open Monday through Saturday. We are looking for someone who is a self starter, can work independently yet also works well with others. Organization and time management skills are a must
Enjoy our interdisciplinary approach to care You will work with Nephrologists, Nurses, Dietitians, and Patient Care Technicians. You will also be supported by and part of our Social Work Team of MSWs from other Liberty Clinics. Outside continuing education is supported
- Complete a comprehensive psychosocial assessment that is updated annually.
- Provide counseling and emotional support to patients and their family members.
- Refer patients to available community resources as needed.
- Advocate for patients in their clinic and in their community at large.
- Educate patients regarding End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) issues and other pertinent psychosocial issues.
- Coordinate admission of new patients, transfer patients and transient visitors.
- Make arrangements for patients who wish to travel to other clinics.
- Facilitate family meetings and participate as a team member.
- Keep Network bulletin boards updated in lobby.
- Participate in quality improvement projects.
- Complete and attend required educational programs.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) required.
- Current state license required. (LSW or LCSW)
- One year of experience as a MSW in a healthcare setting strongly preferred.
- Experience in a dialysis setting / with renal patients is a BIG plus
- Leadership ability and organizational skills.
- Computer software knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Liberty Dialysis and our affiliates own and operate over 100 kidney dialysis clinics and programs throughout the United States. With some of the highest employee satisfaction ratings and lowest employee turnover rates in the industry, we have received the Torchbearers Award from the National Association of Nephrology Technicians for the third year in a row Our mission is to achieve both exceptional quality outcomes for our patients and a rewarding career experience for our care-givers, all in a nurturing atmosphere of compassion, professionalism, empathy and respect.Our name says it all Liberty means freedom, autonomy and independence. If you are looking for a work environment where autonomy and independent thinking are valued, you'll find it at Liberty Dialysis Our care-givers enjoy the liberty to:
- Give each patient the quality time they deserve with high care-giver to patient ratios
- Work in an environment designed for care-givers and their patients. Liberty has won wide acclaim for building the most beautiful, comfortable and patient-focused dialysis clinics in the United States.
- Work with outstanding physicians who also enjoy the liberty to make a difference. Local Medical Directors, NOT BUSINESS MANAGERS, dictate our clinical policies.
- Have their voice heard Our local, regional and national leaders are veterans in the dialysis industry. They listen and respond to the feedback from our caregivers because they truly understand the day-to-day operations of our clinics and programs.
Apply now and discover just how high Liberty Dialysis is setting the bar in dialysis care Experience the satisfaction of working for a company dedicated to providing extraordinary care for its patients as well as extraordinary opportunities for its caregivers.
of Travel Required : 0-10
Offer Relocation : NO.
||St. Joseph, MI |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED