Renewal Sales Representative, APAC Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Lead/Renewals Sales Representative, APAC [Ref: RS-HK]
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Assist to build the APAC renewals sales plan
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting to the APAC VP
- Manage the sale of support agreements to current and previous Splunk customers
- Manage the pipeline of expiring agreements through internal process and tools.
- Develops renewal proposals while collaborating with Field Sales, at least 90 days in advance of expiration
- Assists in negotiation of support contracts and related agreements
- Monitors the pipeline of proposals outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed within the appropriate quarter
- Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers to sell reinstated support
- Designs programs and implements related process and tools to increase support renewal rates
Requirement: I've already got that!
- Solid background on Software Renewals sales in APAC
- 5 years worldwide experience representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota
- Experience in handling renewal agreement offerings and in positioning the benefits of the offerings for customers
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Strong math and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese as well as Mandarin.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
We offer attractive and competitive salary & benefits package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Benefits includes but not limited to Health Care, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, stock option, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 3 weeks of PTO, paid sick leave, catered lunches on Monday etcâ€¦
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED