Renewals Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
The Renewals Manager will be an individual contributor on a high performing team that consistently delivers market leading subscription renewal rates. The Renewals Manager will execute all phases of the subscription renewal lifecycle including upfront communication, preparation of renewal options, revisions to subscription terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures and maintaining & updating customer renewal data in our contract database.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of client renewals ensuring on-time customer retention and high dollar over dollar renewal rates
- Partner with field sales and customer success to sell multi-year subscription renewals and business value of subscription
- Manage outbound communication to clients as well as leading renewal discussion negotiations
- Partner with sales team to provide seamless customer interaction
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations and contract preparation
- Verify contracts, review terms and conditions to ensure renewal subscriptions in line with company guidelines and policy
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any aspect of renewal
- Partner with other renewal team members as appropriate to assist with successful completion of renewal
- A minimum of 4+ years experience in renewals, sales, account management or equivalent customer facing role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent business experience
- Must be motivated, goal oriented and able to work independently
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Requires ability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of demanding workload and must be able to maintain a positive and professionalÂ manner throughout
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills (with two years experience working with external clients)
- Possess high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Requires the ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of our products and the value they provide
- Requires the ability to acquire a thorough understanding of corporate goals and objectives and the effect they have on the Renewals team
- Excellent customer management skills and strong communication skills
- Sales skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Contract language interpretation
- Problem solving analysis
- Decision making/judgment
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services