Renewals Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun. Â
The Renewals Manager will be an individual contributor on a high performing team that consistently delivers market leading subscription renewal rates. In this role, you will be responsible for renewal pricing & deal structuring, renewal tracking, order management, data and financial modeling.
This role will be cross-functional, supporting Workdayâs Customer Base Sales, Customer Success Managers, Marketing, Strategy, and Finance organizations. Success in the role requires a team player approach, ability to work across organizations with disparate needs, creativity and original thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to analyzing data, and to synthesize multiple information sources to generate fresh strategic insights.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Partner with & support Customer Base Sales with closing renewals in a timely manner
- Provide guidance on renewal strategy to maximize value based renewal pricing
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations and contract preparation
- Verify contracts, review terms and conditions
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any aspect of a renewal
- Prepare monthly reports outlining renewal KPIâs
- Partner with other renewal team members as appropriate to assist with successful completion of renewal
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 4+ yearsâ experience in renewals, sales operations, account management
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with modeling and analysis is essential in performing the role successfully
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is preferred
- Team player: experience working across functions to deliver customer /client facing proposals
- Experience performing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management
- 3 yearsâ experience with growth technology environments is preferred either directly at such a company, or indirectly through a consulting relationship
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Able to prioritize requests based on importance and timing for key decision making or events
- Requires the ability to acquire a thorough understanding of corporate goals and objectives and the effect they have on the Renewals team
- 4 year degree required; MBA preferred
The position is available at our Pleasanton, CA office. No relocation is provided for this role
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services