Rentals Market Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This is your opportunity to join Trulia. Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and was recently recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver. Trulia was founded in 2005 and, as of September 2012, is publicly traded on the NYSE! We are expanding our rental team. The rental team is poised to ride the Trulia â€œhockey stickâ€ of success â€" up and to the right. If you love helping your customers with innovative solutions, building relationships and growing a new business, then this team is for you.
About the Position: As part of this highly dynamic, motivated team, you will focus on growing our rental professional and corporate user base using a variety of tools to get the job done. This role requires a combination of creativity, account management, and sales skills. While we have many relationships and thousands of customers that are warm, the â€œhunterâ€ in you will enjoy finding new opportunities and building the Trulia Rentals brand in your designated market. In this exciting role, you will help build a new business. You will be the voice of Trulia, helping to shape the best online rental experience today. Travel is expected.
Job Qualifications: The ideal candidate is a self-driven, critical thinker, and team player. You'll feel right at home in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, and get energized by exceeding goals and doing work that delivers an impact.
If you are ready to jump start your career in a fun, fast-paced, start-up work environment please submit your resume for further consideration.
- 2+ years sales and account management experience
- Outstanding people skills, and strong in-person, written and oral communication skills
- Strong sales skills, including prospecting, forecasting, pitching, presenting, and closing
- Proven track record of strategic business planning and achieving measurable goals
- Ability to create dynamic, complex, highly targeted proposals customized to the specific needs of the client
- Contract negotiation experience
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- Self motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) and internet proficiency a must
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM is highly desirable
- High ethical values in all business dealings
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Real Estate/Rentals background preferred but not required
- Be an IMPACT player, culture fit is very important, so is having fun.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED