Join one of the fastest-growing, most innovative software companies in the world. Take on an exciting, challenging and rewarding leadership role at a private, profitable and growing company. Parallels is a global leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and Cloud services providers across all major hardware, operating systems, and virtualization platforms.
Parallels is a Red Herring Global 100 winner, an award that is given to the leading private companies from North America, Europe and Asia, recognizing their innovations and technologies across their respective industries. Parallels has more than 100 patents granted or pending, creates the No. 1-selling Parallels Desktop virtualization software, the No. 1 Parallels Virtuozzo Container server solution and the No. 1 Parallels Plesk control panel.
Founded in 1999, Parallels offers a dynamic environment at a truly global company with more than 900 employees, 10 million customers, and 800 partnerships including Microsoft, Apple and Intel.
Please visit www.parallels.com for more about our award-winning products and company.
Technical Account Manager
- Exceed customer expectations as their key resource within Parallels
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Parallels product line
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Parallels Product Management teams based on customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying Parallels solutions to select customers
- Function as a front-line technical resource for â€œbest practiceâ€ and informal customer questions
Some of the functions a TAM performs for their customers include (http://www.parallels.com/support/tam/):
- The unique opportunity to have a significant leadership impact at one of the world's fastest growing software companies Conducting a consultative review of your existing IT infrastructure to determine how Parallels technology can best help you
- Reviewing your implementation plans and making recommendations in line with best practices
- Identifying potential technical or business obstacles and suggesting solutions
- Providing updates on Parallels' strategic and product roadmaps
- Providing access to Parallels product experts when needed
- Putting you at the front of the queue for product upgrades and new releases
- Conduct quarterly site visits and delivering quarterly reviews that summarize support issue trends and identify opportunities for improvement.
- At least 8+ year's experience in customer-facing positions in support, technical account manager, sales account management or other role
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
- Flexible to be on-call via a company provided mobile device to respond to high-severity customer issues during non-standard business hours
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple levels of people including CxO
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills including presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time, including internationally
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent industry experience
Outstanding Compensation and Benefits:
- Stock options
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 10 annual holidays and 18 additional days of paid time off
- Medical and dental coverage and 401k plan